Covid-19Hotel O Kathedral updates and measurements
Wellbeing and safety of our guests is our number one priority
At Hotel O Kathedral, our values -responsibility, care and passion has never been more important than in this period. We are aware about the anxiety caused by COVID-19. The health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and potentional visitors at Hotel O Kathedral are our highest priority. In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic we follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and our local authorities.
We take maximize precautions in our Hotel by applying recommendations of health experts and the WHO. We have informed all our staff in detail on essential preparatory and prevention measures. We gave our staff specific guidelines and extensive cleaning and hygiene measures are taken every day. In this way we aim to provide a safe and clean environment for our guest and employees.
We continue monitoring the new guidelines given by our local health authorities and try to continue working towards providing the best possible service while safeguarding the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees.
How We Act
- Extra disinfection op top touch areas in the room: switches/ handles/ desk counters/ telephone/ tv remote controls
- Clean Seal Rooms: there is no access to a room after cleaning and inspection
- Reduced paper amenities in the rooms. You can find all the necessary information and your room directory in
- our application
- We make sure that the rooms are always adequately ventilated.
Laundry and linen are professionally cleaned and disinfected with the approved and save agent Peracid Forte.
Increased frequency of cleaning in public areas (lobby, elevator, public bathrooms)
- Regular disinfectant of surfaces frequently touched by guests and team members (elevator control panel, door handles, check in counter, computer, credit card terminals, key-cards)
- Hand disinfection dispensers at your proposal at every level of our building and in public areas.
- Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- Team member safety is also priority: we provide personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
HOW WE SERVE
- We follow the recommendations and make changes to food and beverage services where necessary.
- Possibility for guest to order breakfast baskets. You can eat breakfast in our restaurant area, on our terrace or in your room.
- Limited cleaning services for guests staying longer than one night.
- The spaces between seats and tables have been enlarged to ensure a minimum distance.
- Our tables and chairs are cleaned with disinfectant as soon as the table is no longer occupied and before a new guest uses the table.
- We do this with a smile. All day and every day!
Let’s do this together
- Wash your hands frequently or use our disinfection dispensers
- Keep distance: Social distancing is the Key!
- Avoid Handshakes and hug
- Cough or sneeze in a paper towel and throw away immediately. Afterwards wash your hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze and you don’t have a paper towel do this in your elbow
- Use your elbow to use our disinfection dispenser
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, mouth, nose
- If you are not feeling well, please stay at home
- When feeling sick at the hotel stay in your room and call reception
- Keep smiling, because life is beautiful!
We are welcoming guests and strive to provide no less than extraordinary guest experiences, even in these challenging days.
More information about our roomtypes, prices and availability you can find here.