Frequently asked questionsInformation and house rules
Hotel O – FAQ
During your stay
– Check in starts at 3PM. In case of late check in (after 9PM), please contact the reception. If you arrive before 3pm, we are happy to check if the room is ready. If your room is ready, we can check you in immediately. (Subject to availability)
– Check out is until 11AM. Late check out available on request. Fee: 25 euro. For a late check out please contact the reception.
– Breakfast: If you wish to have breakfast, you can. Breakfast is 14,5 euro per person.
We serve breakfast from:
Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 11:00 am
Weekend, holidays and public holidays from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm.
– Non-smoking hotel: We wish to inform you that Hotel O Kathedral is a non-smoking hotel.
– Luggage room: we have a luggage room available for our guests, where you can leave your luggage before check-in and after check-out. (available between 8am and 9pm)
– Parking: Our hotel is located in a pedestrian car-free zone. For more information about parking please click here.
– Pets are not allowed at Hotel O Kathedral
– Payments: we accept cash, pin/ Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Consumption cheques
– Invoice: Would you like a company invoice for your stay?
If so, please provide us with the correct details, including the VAT number, upon check-in.
– Bed Type: We have twin beds (2 single beds) and doubles (1 double bed) available. 2 single beds (twin) must be requested in advance
– Baby cot: we have cots available for children up to 4 years old at € 10,00 per night. Please contact the reception in advance to reserve a baby cot.
– Laundry service is available upon request. Please contact the reception during your stay. Laundry given before 2pm will be ready the next day by 10am
– An ironing board and iron are available at the reception between 8am and 9pm. Please contact the reception or order it in advance.
– Group bookings: For group reservations (more than 3 rooms) other conditions and modalities apply. Please contact the reception by e-mail or telephone. Our reservations manager will then make you a personal offer as soon as possible.
– Best Price Guarantee: If you book directly, you will enjoy the best price available. Our discounts are automatically calculated when you make a reservation via our website, by phone or by e-mail.
– Tips and Tricks: feel free to already use our house application. Our guide made for our guests.
The following rules are the house rules that apply in HotelO Kathedral. Violation of any of the rules could lead to legal action being taken against you by the police.
In order to make the stay as pleasant as possible for everybody, please take into consideration the following rules:
- All rooms and public areas in the hotel are non-smoking, violating this will be sanctioned with a fine of € 150 minimum.
- The use of fire or candles is prohibited in the rooms.
- The use of drugs is prohibited in the entire hotel.
- Inflicting damage to the room and/or decoration, or the theft thereof shall be charged to the contributor or the jointly and severally liable.
- Please do not make noise between 23h and 7h.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Hotel O Kathedral reserves at all times the right to cancel or change your reservation.
- It is not allowed to move the furniture in the room.
- The rooms need to be left behind in original condition.
- The room must be left on time in case of a late check out fees may apply.
- The house rules of HotelO Kathedral are available at the reception.
- HotelO Kathedral is entitled to demand you to leave the hotel when not following the house rules.
- hotel o kathedral is not responsible for damage, theft or loss
Therms and conditions
Below you can find the conditions and cancellation policies that apply to the different rates. The amounts and percentages are to be paid by the booker. These conditions only apply to reservations made directly at our hotel and not bookings made with external agents. Please contact your booking agent for their specific policies. Special conditions take priority to the main cancellation conditions.
Main conditions and policy (Individual Flexible Rate booking)
- Cancellation is free of charge until 2pm on the day before the day of arrival.
- Cancellation less than 24 hrs before date of arrival: first night will be charged.
- Flexible bookings are made with a credit card as a guarantee. The guest may choose how they wish to pay upon arrival at the hotel. There is no prepayment unless the guest arrives after 9pm, then the given credit card will be charged for the first night.
- You can also secure you reservation by money transfer. In case you do a transfer for a flexible reservation you can still cancel free of charge until 2pm on the day before the day of arrival. We will transfer the money back to your account.
- Non-refundable bookings are always charged for the total amount of the reservation with city tax and breakfast upon making the reservation. This means that is not possible to cancel or modify free of charge.
If you pay with a credit card, we kindly ask you to bring this credit card to our establishment to show its authenticity. Failure to show the credit card will lead to a request to provide alternative method of payment.
If you opt for a transfer, we as to make the money transfer within 4 days. If we have not received the amount before this time, we are forced to cancel the reservation. The conditions for a non-refundable reservation with bank transfer stay the same. These bookings are non-refundable which means they cannot be cancelled without charge.
If you choose another payment method such as Bancontact, Ideal, Maestro. In that case, the same conditions apply for a non-refundable reservation. and cancellation is not possible free of charge and the amount will be charged immediately.
No Show: In case of no-show, the hotel has the right to charge the entire stay. The hotel also has the right to resell your room.
Special conditions (groups*)
(*) groups = Every booking of 3 or more rooms Different conditions always apply for groups. These will be explained when making the reservation.
Do you have any questions or would you like to add something to your reservation. Please contact us through our contact form or call us. Our receptionists will help you as quickly and as effectively as possible